Saturday, February 9, 2008

2.09.08


I'm feeling a little deja vu this morning... My friend Matt is in town for the the actionchurch launch , and I'm tying up a few tiny details, but basically I'm relaxing and waiting for tomorrow...

It reminds me of 2.09.90...exactly 18 years ago. I was pretending to tie up last minute details (In reality Michele did all the planning-some things never change). I had butterflies in my stomach and no idea what was going to happen, but I was looking forward with everything in me to marrying Michele the next day.


Regrets? I've got a few...I regret that haircut... I regret buying that stupid BMW...(I couldn't afford it and it always broke down) but I will never regret marrying Michele! I had no ideas the highs and lows we would experience, but I love her more today than then...I think she might actually be hotter today too...(she hates when I say that).


18 years later Michele and I and all the actionchurch crew are starting out on a brand new adventure...I have no idea what will happen, what highs and lows we will experience...but I know that after tomorrow things will never be the same...